Been sent some wonderful wintery stuff from a new act, Binary Sequence
who's creating some beautiful, arctic electronica which is heavily influenced by London's bass scene, yet radically removed from it. Binary Sequence
's first EP will be released on January the 18th on newly founded label Dark Arx Recordings
, a new home for those artists that hang around the fringes of the dubstep, techno or bass scenes. Check out their track '66/31
' and Promo Mix below and be sure to head over HERE
to preview the rest of the EP. Binary Sequence's debut LP is out on Dark Arx Recordings on the 18th Jan and available from Juno.
Binary Sequence - '66/31' //Dark Arx ♫
Dark Arx - 'Dark Arx Recordings Mix 001 - Below The Ice' // ♫
01. Deepchord - 'Ocean Of Emptiness'
02. Binary Sequence - '66/31'
03. Peverelist - 'Junction (Shed Remix)'
04. Binary Sequence - 'Below The Ice'
05. Blue Daisy - 'Fall'
06. Floating Points - 'K&G Beat'
07. Scuba - 'Hard Boiled (SCB Edit)'
08. Dark Arx - 'Argent & Sable'
09. Mount Kimbie - '50 Mile View'
10. Binary Sequence - 'Arc'
11. Pattie Blingh And The Akebulan 5 - 'Brother: The Point (2562 Remix)'
12. Jamie Vex - 'In System Travel'
13. Palm Skin Productions - 'The Beast (Autechre Remix)'
Labels: Binary Sequence, Dark Arx