1.12.06
Pinch Punch...
Top 10 Chart 01/12/06

01. KLAXONS - 'The Bouncer (South Central Bootleg)' //White
02. DIGITALISM - 'Zdarlight (Paranoid Asteroid Mix)' //Kitsune
03. GOOSE - 'Bring It On (Tronik Youth Re-Edit)' //Skint
04. CROOKERS - 'Just Ghetto' //PHouse
05. HERVE - 'See Me' //Dubsided
06. PHONES - 'Sharpen The Knives' //Kitsune
07. TOMBOY - 'I Kill Guitar' //Gomma
08. THE RAPTURE - 'W.A.Y.U.H (Claude VonStroke's Pantydropper Vocal Mix)' //Mercury
09. K.I.M. - 'By The Time They Reach You' //Bang Gang 12 Inches
10. THE RAKES - 'Binary Love (The Loving Hand Remix)' //V2
5 Comments:
Blogger Daniel said...
W.A.Y.U.H rmxd by VonStroke???
I need this!

Blogger RJ said...
keep checking BACK for my next post ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh man great chart most of the tracks I have on original versions. Im dying for example to get my hands on that WAYUH remix by vonstroke.
great work man!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
great post as usual. I'm crazy about that kuduro right now. This was part of the masalacism mix referred to on my blog. Not purely kuduro, but I still like.

http://dirtypoodle.com/mp3s/Bowungakanani-wMsawawa.mp3

Anonymous Anonymous said...
also, I think that rap remix of Put Your Hand up for Detroit goes very well with this post.

http://www.speedyshare.com/642320216.html