17.6.09
Grindin Chart June 09

Grindin Chart - June 2009

01. L-VIS 1990 - 'United Groove'
02. Diplo & Blaqstarr - 'Get Off (Jack Beats Remix)'
03. Friendly Fires - 'Jump In The Pool (Wild Geese Remix)'
04. Dre Skull - 'I Want You (Bok Bok Remix)'
05. Major Lazer - 'Pon Di Floor'
06. Jakwob - 'Wild Pitch'
07. Classixx Ft. Jeppe - 'Ill Get You'
08. Florence & The Machine - 'Rabbit Heart (Switch Remix)'
09. Health - 'Die Slow'
10. Duck Sauce - 'aNYway'
11. DJ Kaos - 'Love The Night Away (Tiedye Remix)'
12. Justin Martin - 'My Angelic Demons'
13. Untold - 'Anaconda'
14. Marina & The Diamonds - 'I Am Not a Robot (The Aspirins For My Children Remix)'
15. Dorian Concept - 'Trilingual Dance Sexperience'


The monthly Grindin chart is compiled by the Grindin network. Read more about Grindin here.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Much love to your blog! Great source of great music. here-> http://www.zshare.net/download/59686696fcb839ae/ is the link to a little demo I made. Just to spread my name around abit. B3 here from Dallas TX. again. Much Props! Hope you enjoy!