4.11.09
Deviate

Been meaning to post this for a while now. Better late than never I guess, so here's a new mix from Bok Bok, featuring forthcoming heat from the man himself, partner in crime L-Vis 1990 and tracks from upcoming Night Slugs release from Mosca.

Bok Bok - 'Deviate Mix October 09' // ♫

Tracklisting:

01. Mosca - 'Untitled'
02. Yonurican - 'Broken Soul'
03. Riot Kid - 'Zulu'
+ Wickeda - 'A Nie Dvamata S Bobi Piem Kafe (Ramadanman Horns-apella)'
04. Noob & Brodinski - 'Peanuts Club (Bok Bok & Greena Remix)'
05. Mosca - 'Square One (L-Vis 1990 Remix)'
06. Invasion - 'Spells Of Deception (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
07. Mosca - 'Gold Bricks, I See You'
08. Jan Driver - 'Rat Alert'
09. Kingdom - 'It Gets Better'
10. French Fries - 'Freak'
11. Al Ripken & Diamond K - 'Hands In The Air (Bok Bok Remix)'
12. Jam City - 'Underpass Limiter'
13. Zomby - 'Silver Ocean'


Labels:

1 Comments:
I loveeee this mix and I want to find tracks. Can you tell me artists' labels please?
thanks
scuse my english